Thursday, July 14, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Final Update


I definitely didn't get as much reading done as I'd planned. I had to babysit my 3-year-old niece for the first two days, but tried to make up for lost time on the last day. Overall, I'm happy with the results. I finished two books and made headway in two more.

Stats:
The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde - FINISHED! :)

The Green Mile by Stephen King - FINISHED! :)

The Briar King by Gregory Keyes - 25% completed (I'm really not liking this book and may just give up.)

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas (on audiobook -- I resorted to this when my eyes got tired) - 6 chapters listened to

I wish I would have participated in more mini-challenges, actually, but now I'll just make that a goal for next time. I hope everybody had as much fun as I did!