Sunday, August 7, 2011

Do Nothing But Read Day Wrap-Up

Unfortunately, I had to do a lot of things besides reading yesterday. My little cousin came to visit and I took her to see the Smurfs. I fell asleep during the movie, but she loved it, so that's all that matters. However, I did make quite a bit of progress in my reading, so here it is:

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas - FINISHED!
I listened to this in audiobook format (about 47 hours long), so finishing this is an accomplishment. I had four hours left to go and and powered through. All in all, I enjoyed the book, though I'm not so sure I'll listen to such a long audiobook again.

A Million Little Pieces by James Frey - 150 pages read
Not so sure I like this novel and it's taking me awhile to finish. The fact that I know all this stuff isn't real is affecting my opinion of it. I'm definitely not liking it as much.

The Choir Boats by Daniel A. Rabuzzi - 50 pages
My current Netgalley read. I'm enjoying it overall, but there are aspects that could be better. I'll go into this more in my review once I'm done. :)

Did anyone else participate or just randomly decided to read all day yesterday? How did you do?