Thursday, August 18, 2011

Follow Friday! (3)


It's that time of week again! I can't wait to discover new blogs and hop by some I already follow. :)

This week's Q. If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?

This is a tricky one! If I have to be in a book, I'd like it to be one where I can get out of my comfort zone and live a dream. So, I'd pick Harry Potter. I know a bunch of people will probably pick this, but I love those books! I can't tell you how many times I've wished for magic and Hogwarts to be real. Considering my personality, I'd probably play the role of a double agent. I know there's Snape, but I'm sure the good side could always use a second one. It'd be scary, but I think it'd fit my personality and talents.

Looking forward to reading everyone's answers! :)