Saturday, October 1, 2011

RAK Thank You and October Sign-up



This is an awesome event hosted by Book Soulmates. Basically, everyone posts their wishlists in a Google Doc and everyone else can check it out and send them gifts! If you want to send some book love my way, you can check out my wishlist (it's embarrassingly large -- I am working on cutting it down). 

I love giving people presents and I love getting surprises, so this event totally works for me. :) The best part is that it's international and you don't need a blog to participate. Awesome, right?!

A big THANK YOU goes out to Rose May from Romantic Rose's Bookshelf as well as Dani from Ramblings From This Chick who gifted me books this month.

From Rose May, I received:

Dragon's Bait by Vivian Vande Velde

And from Dani I received:

Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot

How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

SOS Titanic by Eve Bunting
Lots of new books added to my "to read" list. I give as well as take, so this month I gave two books

To Rose May, I gave:

Tempt the Devil by Anna Campbell

And to Dani, I gave:

Envy by JR Ward

An awesome month, I must say. Looking forward to another one!