For the past week, I've been participating in the Bout of Books read-a-thon hosted by On a Book Bender. And I actually read quite a lot! So thanks to Amanda for hosting this awesome read-a-thon!
Here's all that I read:
- The last 40 pages of Le Concile de Pierre by Jean-Christophe Grange
- The last 85 pages of The Briar King by Greg Keyes
- The last 100 pages of Alvin Journeyman by Orson Scott Card
- The last 100 pages of Called Home: Two Hearts Answer by Gloria Schumann
- The last 130 pages of Second Wave by Anne McCaffrey
- Listened to 8 out of 17 hours of The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- Started and finished Size 14 Is Not Fat Either by Meg Cabot
In total, that's 6 books finished, 721 pages read, and 8 hours of listening to an audiobook. Not bad for a week!
How did everyone else do?