Saturday, May 12, 2012

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Sign Up and Update page



Yes, I am participating in the Bout of Books Read-a-thon which starts in TWO DAYS! This is the page I will be updating for the event, and here are my goals. You can also follow my progress on Twitter!




My Goals
  • Read 7 books


Books To Read

  • Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland
  • The Summer Set by Jay Province
  • Never After by Dan Elconin
  • British Folk Tales by Katharine Mary Briggs
  • Guardian of the Vision by Irene Radford
  • The Secret Life of Copernicus H. Stringfellow by Lorin Barber
  • Summers at Castle Auburn by Sharon Shinn



Updates


5/14
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Books:

Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland

5/15
Number of books I’ve read today: 3
Total number of books I’ve read: 4
Books:
The Summer Set by Jay Province

Maudite Bique by Nathan Bonne
British Folk Tales by Katharine Mary Briggs

5/16
Number of books I’ve read today: 0
Total number of books I’ve read: 4
Books:
None! :( Today was way crazy and I had a doctor's appointment than ran longer than I expected. Usually, this would mean good reading time, but my mom was with me and I people-watched with her instead. Planning on making up for it tomorrow, though!

5/17
Number of books I’ve read today: 0
Total number of books I’ve read: 4 
Books:
Again, not such great reading! But I had a few things to do in the day and then there were the finales of Grey's Anatomy and the Mentalist. I didn't really get some reading done until midnight (so it counts for the 18th, not today.) However, I did finish two books before I went to bed, so that's progress!

5/18
Number of books I’ve read today: 3
Total number of books I’ve read: 7
Books:
Never After by Dan Elconin

Unknowing by Diantha Jones
At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost


Thoughts: I made my goal! Even if they weren't all from my reading list, that's okay, I'm happy. I still plan on getting to a couple of the ones still on my reading list anyway. A much better reading day. Finished the first two before I went to bed early in the morning and At Grave's End was such a fast read, I was able to read all of it after babysitting my niece. Today was a good reading day. :)

5/19
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books:


5/20
Number of books I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Books: