Friday, June 29, 2012

RAK June Wrap-up



This is an awesome event hosted by Book Soulmates. Basically, everyone posts their wishlists in a Google Doc and everyone else can check it out and send them gifts! For those who like to browse other people's wishlists (like me!) here's my wishlist.

I love giving people presents and I love getting surprises, so this event totally works for me. :) The best part is that it's international and you don't need a blog to participate. Awesome, right?!

This was a great month. I gave a lot and I got a lot, so here we go!

Books I Gave:

Buy from the Book Depository
For Katie from Curse of the Bibliophile, I gave Set Me Free by Becca Van


Buy from the Book Depository
For Laurie from Reader Girls, I gave Hate List by Jennifer Brown

Buy from the Book Depository
Buy from the Book Depository



















For Katrina from Bookish Things & More, I gave The Steampunk Detective by Darrell Pitt and Initiation by Imogen Rose

Books I Received:
Buy from the Book Depository
From Katie from Curse of the Bibliophile , I received Jinx by Meg Cabot and Curse the Dawn by Karen Chance

Buy from the Book Depository
From Laurie from Reader Girls, I received The Garden of the Stone by Victoria Strauss

Buy from the Book Depository
From Katrina from Bookish Things & More, I received Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers

What did you all gift/receive? Leave your link in the comments! :)