Saturday, June 2, 2012

RAK May Wrap-Up




This is an awesome event hosted by Book Soulmates. Basically, everyone posts their wishlists in a Google Doc and everyone else can check it out and send them gifts! For those who like to browse other people's wishlists (like me!) here's my wishlist.

I love giving people presents and I love getting surprises, so this event totally works for me. :) The best part is that it's international and you don't need a blog to participate. Awesome, right?!


I gave two books this month:
Pre-Order from the Book Depository

- For Anna from Anna's Book Blog, I gave a pre-order The Lady is a Vamp: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands



-For Mary from Sweeping Me, I gave In the Service of the King by Laura Kaye

In return, I got:
Order from the Book Depository

Lover Avenged by J. R. Ward from Anna of Anna's Book Blog. Again, thanks so much, Anna! I have been waiting to read this for quite awhile. :)

Here's to another happy month of RAK'ing! Leave a comment and a link to your RAK wrap-up post and I'll comment in return! :)