Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Gates of Paradise by Melissa De la Cruz


This is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


Pre-Order from the Book Depository
Title: The Gates of Paradise
Author: Melissa De la Cruz
Publisher: Hyperion
Expected Publishing Date: January 2013
Series: Blue Bloods, Book 7 
Summary (taken from Goodreads):
Watch out for the explosive finale in the Blue Bloods series.The seventh and final novel in the epic saga. 
All your questions answered. . . All the mysteries explained. . . Friends reunited. . . Hearts broken. . . Will Bliss return with the Hellhounds? Will Schuyler save the Blue Bloods? Who will live? Who will die?




Why The Gates of Paradise?
I started out on this series because the first book went on sale and I bought it. I had no idea I was going to like it so much -- this series basically got me through finals season of my junior year in college. I can't believe it's finally ending, but I'm so happy to have some answers! I feel like I've been waiting since the first book to get all these questions resolved. Can't wait!
What are you waiting for this Wednesday?