Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Roof Beam Reader's TBR Pile Challenge!



What with entering grad school, moving to a new city, and getting a new job, I kind of fell behind on blogging this year. But one of my resolutions is to pick it back up! To help me stay on top of things, I plan on joining some challenges this year, and my first one comes from Adam at Roof Beam Reader. Here is my list for the TBR Pile Challenge. (Check out his blog for details.)

My list: (3/12 completed)

1. On Writing by Stephen King

2. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

3. The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie

4. The War of the Worlds by HG Wells

5. The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand

6. Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson

7. Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot

8. Elijah of Buxton by Christopher Paul Curtis

9. Hard Times by Charles Dickens

10. The Bonesetter's Daughter by Amy Tan

11. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louise Stevenson

12. Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke

Alternates:

1. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

2. Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman