Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review

2012 was a crazy year for me -- I moved from Southern California to the Chicago area for grad school at Northwestern, I got a new job, and my sister found out she's having a baby in 2013! Unfortunately, a lot of this stuff caused me to not be so productive in my blogging, but it was still a great year full of some awesome books.

Notable Changes
Both Michelle and Della joined this blog as reviewers in 2012. I can't wait to do more work with them in the upcoming year!

Top 5 books I read in 2012
1. American Gods by Neil Gaiman
2. Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
3. Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde
4. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
5. A Thousand Times More Fair: What Shakespeare's Plays Teach Us about Justice by Kenji Yoshino

Longest Book 
War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy (1,392 pages)

Most Views for Review Posted in 2012
Beloved by Toni Morrison

I'm hoping that next year will be even better and more exciting! Here's to a new year filled with great, new books!